placeable object geometry for a single orientation of layout_attributes_t.
List of all members.
layout_attributes_t::slice_t placeable object geometry for the horizontal orientation
- The above is a diagram detailing a placeable object's geometry for a the horizontal orientation. The vertical orientation is similar but runs top-to-bottom instead of left-to-right.
Definition at line 86 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
Member Data Documentation
- child_alignment attempts to specify the alignment of the children contained inside this placeable object for this orientation. This alignment value will be applied to all immediate children of this placeable object who have no overriding alignment value of their own (that is, their alignment is
- See also:
Definition at line 99 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
- margin is a pair of values- one for either end of the slice. A margin represents a border around the children of this placeable object. Thus, this value only applies to container placeable objects. Margins are similar to insets except they cannot be "bled into" by subchildren outsets.
Definition at line 98 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
- suppress handles the propagation of guide points from the children in this placeable object to the parent of this placeable object. If suppress is
true then guides are "clipped" at this placeable object and the parent of this placeable object does not see guide point information about any of the children contained within.
- (sparent) Currently only implemented cross stream
Definition at line 94 of file layout_attributes.hpp.