Layout data interface from the client to the engine.
List of all members.
layout_attributes_t slice-independent placeable object geometry
- (sparent) : We have a mechanism for defaulting container attributes. This needs to be extended to view attributes such as supressing guides.
Definition at line 68 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
Member Typedef Documentation
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
Member Function Documentation
|const int& height
|const slice_t& horizontal
|const int& width
Member Data Documentation
- create is a boolean denoting whether or not this placeable object will
- actually exist as a UI framework. If
false, this placeable object's geometry will affect the view layout but will not send a
place call through the layout element object. Noncreating views such as
column are good examples of placeable object types whose
- See also:
Definition at line 104 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
- indent is a cross-stream value denoting the amount of indent for this single value. Cross-stream means that it is a value perpendicular to the orientation of the slice in which it is defined. Therefore, the horizontal indent is the amount in which the placeable object will be moved down vertically inside its parent.
Definition at line 103 of file layout_attributes.hpp.
- spacing is the amount of space between children. Because the spacing vector is used to determine spacing between children, for a container with
N children only the first
N-1 spacing values will be used. If the spacing vector has a single element, that value is used for all spacing between all children. This only applies to container placeable objects.
Definition at line 105 of file layout_attributes.hpp.