Welcome to the Adobe Source Libraries (ASL). Here are some suggested starting points:
- Five immediately useful components.
- An introduction to ASL, with a focus on the Layout Library (for automatic layout generation), and the Property Model Library (for human interface construction).
- Browse through the Module Index, which gives a single-page hierarchical overview of many of the main ASL components, or one of the other the indices.
- Detailed references on the Layout Library (Eve), Property Model Library (Adam), generic algorithms, container classes (Forest (Tree), Hashed Containers, Etc.), utility classes (Concurrency, Parsing, Move, Runtime Concepts), Function Objects, Iterators, or the ABI-Safe Libraries (types and containers with definined binary representations for DLL-safe/compatible interfaces).
- Some ASL tutorials.
Five immediately useful components
Adobe Source Libraries
- For this release, please visit the Module Index to navigate through the library components. In a future release we plan list the components here. Pardon our dust...
Platform Libraries (and old Table of Contents)