Papers and Presentations
Revision as of 20:49, 15 October 2007 by MatMarcus
- Jaakko Järvi, Texas A&M University, Mat Marcus, Adobe Systems, Inc., Jacob N. Smith, Texas A&M University. From: Proceedings of the 6th international conference on Generative programming and component engineering, 2007. (Copyright ACM, 2007. This is the author's version of the work. It is posted here by permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in the Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Generative Programming and Component Engineering (Salzburg, Austria, October 01 - 03, 2007). GPCE '07 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1289971.1289984 )
- Mat Marcus, Adobe Systems, Inc., Jaakko Järvi, Texas A&M University, Sean Parent, Adobe Systems, Inc.
- From the 6th International Workshop on Multiparadigm Programming with Object-Oriented Languages at the ECOOP 2007 MPOOL 2007. Slides.
- Revised for BoostCon'07 Keynote, May 16, 2007.
- From the OOPSLA 2001 Workshop On Generative Programming On Generative Programming, October 15, 2001 (Slides)
Papers To Be Written:
- Generic Programming Definition and Terms
- Regular Concept Requirements
- Proxy Dilemma
- The Problem with Swap
- The Problem with Dereference
- Namespaces, ADL, and Modeling
- Namespaces, ADL, and Refinement
- Namespaces, ADL, and Versioning
- Object Oriented Programming in Generic Terms
- Functional Programming in Generic Terms
- Representational Equality