Accessing Internal Logs
Revision as of 17:33, 26 March 2007 by FosterBrereton
We have a tool called Log Viewer accessible via http://web-tech.corp.adobe.com/logviewer/
- For server, select "wiki-sjc1-1"
- For process, select "apache"
- Click on the button labeled "Log Names" (a pop-up with a list of log names will appear)
- Select the desired log file in the pop-up window and click "submit"
- Modify the Start Line, Max Lines, Refresh, View Type to your liking (instructions are on the homepage)
- Click on the "submit" button to the far right